Sunday, 4 March 2012

Sams advice: Boys!

Okay so being a teenager I have experienced breakups,falling in love, boys that use you, ect.

FALLING IN LOVE.

Okay well I've gone through 2 boys who I've fallen in 'love' with and 1 guy who I was in love with.
I can't exactly describe what love feels like, but when your in love you'll feel it.

The guy who I actually fell in love with was an still is the most amazing guy I've ever met. Sadly we was only together for a month but that was an amazing month. We got together on the 16th of November of last year and we broke up on the 20 something of december. It was hard breaking up with someone who your in love with and I'm not gonna lie to all of you but since I broke up with him I have felt as if I still loved him.. Obviously I do but it's time that I move on. One thing ..

Don't make permanent decisions on temporary feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment