So; it's now the 4th of march, and to be honest I have got a busy 2 months. But by the way I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything like for ages but I've been really busy with school work and friends and everything else;but now that parents evening is out the way I can start blogging more:):)
Okay so in feb I didn't really do much I went shopping, spent some time with the best friend and with somebody the family. So it was a good month. On the first of march it was year 10's parents evening so obviously I went. My report is absolutely shit. I got a little bit of telling off at school and at home because of one lesson in particular.. And that was Maths:L but it's all fine now:) my mum got a new job so I'm getting 15 point pocket money a week, so I've gotta save for a blackberry but my parents are paying half of it as a Easter present. But that's all that's been going on in my life:)
I'm gonna be posting lots more as ive got the app on my iPod now so..yeah:) more ootd's,blog type things,sams journal, ect..
Instagram: saamblackwell
Twitter: Saaamjam

No comments:
Post a Comment