Okay so I haven't blogged in ages but I'm back because I got the blogger app!:D
Christmas day:
2011-Christmas day I spent it round my aunts house with some of the family. I haven't actually got that many pictures on my iPod from Xmas but I've got a few that I'll include Ina bit. Anyway, so we all sat down and ate and me and my cousin got out that water pistols and had a bit of fun because we was like the youngest there (you'll see a picture of me and her later) we played wii for like ages and opened presents. And overall it was just an amazing day:') so yeah:')
Boxing day:
we just spent it at home watching Christmas films.
I actually didn't do anything that major over the rest of the holidays.. But I've got some photos which I took so I thought i'd share them..








No comments:
Post a Comment