Thursday, 22 December 2011

SAMSJOURNAL #2

CAUTION:THIS BLOG POST WILL PROBS NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

22.12.11

Okay so today..what did i do today. Well not today..its basically yesterday.. anywaaaaay. To be honest i had a really nice relaxing day. I woke up from a text from Elf (i'll explain later) saying that she was gonna leave in 5 minutes and she'll see me at the station. I was like 'fuuuuuuck!' I still needed to get dressed,shower,makeup&hair done. I done it in the end... but it was a struggle.. 

So when i was like 5 minutes from the station elf texted me saying that she was gonna meet me outside the police station, so like the next stop. So i was like great-.- But we went in a cafe,got a chocolate milkshake and just had a really good catch-up. We went in Mcdonalds got another milkshake *guilty* and then left to go home. it was a really good day to be honest. Then when i got home i chilled with my mum,dad and sister for abit then i decided to watch the first harry potter. This is my first time watching any of the Harry Potter sequels and i really enjoyed it so i'm hoping i'm gonna watch the next 2 or three later today once i've had shit loads of coffee. But it was a good day:')

23.12.11

Well it's now 4:40am. I've totally gone past the stage of being tired. And i've watched so much tonight it's completely unbelievable! 

List of things i've watched:
It's all about amy
Celeb Juice Xmas Special
3 things to do with Got To Dance
Behind the scenes of Little Crackers

and now i'm watching Grownups, i'm not sure what i'll watch after. I might watch Little Fockers but it depends if i can be bothered to change it and press some buttons on the Sky controls... Lazy much!

And when it hit like 2am i decided i'd make a nice hot drink with contained coffee. So i'm calling it Coflatte. My invention! :D

Basically you need:
Hot Chocolate
Coffee
Sugar
Milk
Hot water

So yeah. as you can probably tell i'm losing the will to live so i'm just gonna go watch TV. I'll update you later today

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment